Thursday 20 March 2014

Quote Beautiful Tumblr Tagalog of A Girl Marilyn Monroe of Nature and Strength and Brains of LIfe and Simplicity on The Inside

Quote Beautiful Biography



Source Link : Google.com.pk
“Look at me--a big old black man under all of this makeup, and if I can look beautiful, so can you.” 
― RuPaul
It's funny. When we were alive we spent much of our time staring up at the cosmos and wondering what was out there. We were obsessed with the moon and whether we could one day visit it. The day we finally walked on it was celebrated worldwide as perhaps man's greatest achievement. But it was while we were there, gathering rocks from the moon's desolate landscape, that we looked up and caught a glimpse of just how incredible our own planet was. Its singular astonishing beauty. We called her Mother Earth. Because she gave birth to us, and then we sucked her dry.” 
― Jon Stewart
“I've enjoyed every age I've been, and each has had its own individual merit. Every laugh line, every scar, is a badge I wear to show I've been present, the inner rings of my personal tree trunk that I display proudly for all to see. Nowadays, I don't want a "perfect" face and body; I want to wear the life I've lived.” 
― Pat Benatar
This curious world we inhabit is more wonderful than convenient; more beautiful than it is useful; it is more to be admired and enjoyed than used.”     ― Henry David Thoreau
“A community is only being created when its members accept that they are not going to achieve great things, that they are not going to be heroes, but simply live each day with new hope, like children, in wonderment as the sun rises and in thanksgiving as it sets. Community is only being created when they have recognized that the greatness of man is to accept his insignificance, his human condition and his earth, and to thank God for having put in a finite body the seeds of eternity which are visible in small and daily gestures of love and forgiveness. The beauty of man is in this fidelity to the wonder of each day.” 
― Jean Vanier
But I'm a bad priest, you see. I know--from experience--how much beauty Satan carried down with him when he fell. Nobody ever said the fallen angels were the ugly ones. Oh, no, they were just as quick and light and . . .”           ― Graham Greene
“Everything is connected. The wing of the corn beetle affects the direction of the wind, the way the sand drifts, the way the light reflects into the eye of man beholding his reality. All is part of totality, and in this totality man finds his hozro, his way of walking in harmony, with beauty all around him.” 
― Tony Hillerman
“If you look at old pictures, Irene Casey is so pretty. Not just young, but pretty the way you look when your face goes smooth, the skin around your eyes and lips relaxed, the pretty you only look when you love the person taking the picture.”           ― Chuck Palahniuk
She perched on her windowsill, gazing at the lurid sun soaking into the Caldera, trying to appreciate it even though she couldn’t have it. Why did she always feel she had to do something in the face of beauty?” 
― Ann Brashares
What swells inside me is a love so boundless, I am the sunrise and sunset. I am Liberty Bell in the Cascades. I am Beihai Lake. I am every beautiful, truly beautiful, thing I've ever seen, captured in my personal Geographia, the atlas of myself.”           ― Justina Chen
On the horizon, he saw the full moon. God dropped it there, he was sure, as a reminder of our small place in the world. A reminder that what is beautiful is fleeting.” 
― Ben Sherwood
“You can see where it was, years ago. Like an old woman who was once beautiful, but time has taken her beauty away.”           ― Cassandra Clare
“To live in a culture in which women are routinely naked where men aren't is to learn inequality in little ways all day long. So even if we agree that sexual imagery is in fact a language, it is clearly one that is already heavily edited to protect men's sexual--and hence social--confidence while undermining that of women.” 
― Naomi Wolf
The secret to modeling is not being perfect. What one needs is a face that people can identify in a second. You have to be given what’s needed by nature, and what’s needed is to bring something new.” 
― Karl Lagerfeld
“Nobody should be judged on their looks. Beauty is not found on the body but in the soul. The only thing the media has done is change the definition of the word. I mean being attractive may make it easier to catch some one but being kind and loving is how you keep some one. Also with make up its like putting on a mask some masks are creative and fun most others are just used to cover who you really are up. Be yourself.” 
― Danyon Guthrie-lewis
It slowly began to dawn on me that I had been staring at her for an impossible amount of time. Lost in my thoughts, lost in the sight of her. But her face didn't look offended or amused. It almost looked as if she were studying the lines of my face, almost as if she were waiting. 
I wanted to take her hand. I wanted to brush her cheek with my fingertips. I wanted to tell her that she was the first beautiful thing that I had seen in three years. The sight of her yawning to the back of her hand was enough to drive the breath from me. How I sometimes lost the sense of her words in the sweet fluting of her voice. I wanted to say that if she were with me then somehow nothing could ever be wrong for me again. 
In that breathless second I almost asked her. I felt the question boiling up from my chest. I remember drawing a breath then hesitating--what could I say? Come away with me? Stay with me? Come to the University? No. Sudden certainty tightened in my chest like a cold fist. What could I ask her? What could I offer? Nothing. Anything I said would sound foolish, a child's fantasy. 
I closed my mouth and looked across the water. Inches away, Denna did the same. I could feel the heat of her. She smelled like road dust, and honey, and the smell the air holds seconds before a heavy summer rain. 
Neither of us spoke. I closed my eyes. The closeness of her was the sweetest, sharpest thing I had ever known.”              ― Patrick Rothfuss,
One frequently only finds out how really beautiful a women is, until 
after considerable acquaintance with her.”       ― Mark Twain

Quote Beautiful Tumblr Tagalog of A Girl Marilyn Monroe of Nature and Strength and Brains of LIfe and Simplicity on The Inside

Quote Beautiful Tumblr Tagalog of A Girl Marilyn Monroe of Nature and Strength and Brains of LIfe and Simplicity on The Inside

Quote Beautiful Tumblr Tagalog of A Girl Marilyn Monroe of Nature and Strength and Brains of LIfe and Simplicity on The Inside

Quote Beautiful Tumblr Tagalog of A Girl Marilyn Monroe of Nature and Strength and Brains of LIfe and Simplicity on The Inside

Quote Beautiful Tumblr Tagalog of A Girl Marilyn Monroe of Nature and Strength and Brains of LIfe and Simplicity on The Inside

Quote Beautiful Tumblr Tagalog of A Girl Marilyn Monroe of Nature and Strength and Brains of LIfe and Simplicity on The Inside

Quote Beautiful Tumblr Tagalog of A Girl Marilyn Monroe of Nature and Strength and Brains of LIfe and Simplicity on The Inside

Quote Beautiful Tumblr Tagalog of A Girl Marilyn Monroe of Nature and Strength and Brains of LIfe and Simplicity on The Inside

Quote Beautiful Tumblr Tagalog of A Girl Marilyn Monroe of Nature and Strength and Brains of LIfe and Simplicity on The Inside

Quote Beautiful Tumblr Tagalog of A Girl Marilyn Monroe of Nature and Strength and Brains of LIfe and Simplicity on The Inside

Quote Beautiful Tumblr Tagalog of A Girl Marilyn Monroe of Nature and Strength and Brains of LIfe and Simplicity on The Inside

No comments:

Post a Comment